Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Lots of Crafts and Ideas

Cool Lots of Crafts and Ideas

We have been on YouTube for 1 year!! YaY!
    Here is a video that will show you a bunch of crafts and ideas that our family has been doing throughout the year. We have been super busy this past year making crafts and I wanted to show everyone some of the cool craft ideas that we didn't make videos for. The bloopers at the end are funny too.

Some of the things in the video: A wheelbarrow fire pit, knitted gloves, finger knitting, garden markers, Cornhole (A fun yard game), Polymer clay ideas, grill cooking, Baskets, wreathes and Barbie furniture made out of vines. Paintings, dream catchers, photos, a blanket, rag rugs, knitted rug, crocheted rug and more.

Here are a few pictures too...
    Lots of Crafts and Ideas-cornhole-076.jpgLots of Crafts and Ideas-day-9-messy-kym-going-park-183.jpgLots of Crafts and Ideas-day-13-simple.jpgLots of Crafts and Ideas-day-16-strange.jpgLots of Crafts and Ideas-day-18-inside.jpg
    Last edited by EasyMeWorld; 01-28-2013 at 10:29 AM.
    tiara, Irina84, zeb and 1 others like this.
    You are welcome to visit my little creative world
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EasyMeWorld/
    http://easymeworld.blogspot.com/

2. # ADS

Very clever!

Thanks Stamp4Joy.

I loved the video. I also love your zentangle shoes. Awesome stuff.
    Check out my artfire studio.

http://www.artfire.com/users/PiNOKEEOs

Quote Originally Posted by pinokeeo View Post
    I loved the video. I also love your zentangle shoes. Awesome stuff.
    Hi Pinokeeo! My daughter and I had so much fun making the shoes. It was so funny when a lady came up to me in Walmart the first time I wore them out and she asked me where she could get a pair. LOL Thank you so much for watching. I am so glad you enjoyed it. It was a great year.

From the pictures, they are very creative and cute, especially the third one.

Wow! They are all pretty! I love the lights someone is holding! I mean, is this a family business? So all members of the family are indeed crafted with good and artistic talents! Keep the business growing and thank you for sharing your video!

Quote Originally Posted by RhianWest View Post
    Wow! They are all pretty! I love the lights someone is holding! I mean, is this a family business? So all members of the family are indeed crafted with good and artistic talents! Keep the business growing and thank you for sharing your video!
    Thank you so much RhianWest. We are not a business. We just love to share our craft ideas. We started our YouTube channel last year because we wanted to share some of our craft ideas with others in order to encourage people to use their creativity. I love that the whole family gets involved with making stuff to share on the YouTube channel. It is so much fun and we have grown closer since starting the channel. Thank you so much for checking out the video and your wonderful comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shron11 View Post
    From the pictures, they are very creative and cute, especially the third one.
    Thank you Shron11. I love the little bugs too. hehe They are so cute. We put them in our little herb pots around our back porch. I have a video that I will be putting up in a couple of weeks on how to make them. They are made out of milk jugs and lids. I love to recycle things that we usually throw away. It is a great way to use my creativity. I will post the video here when I load it.

I recently picked up a zen tangle book, but never thought of putting it on shoes. Also, is that a paper lantern?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads