+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool How To Wrap A Stone With String - Jewelry Tutorial

How To Wrap A Stone With String
    I will be showing you how to wrap a stone with hemp string in this video. No glue needed. Wrapping a stone can open the door to lots of creative ideas. This is the first of a couple of videos that I have planned. In the next video I will show you several ideas that I have come up with and the different things we can wrap... even sea shells. I love to use different strings also. (yarn, crochet string, hemp string and twine) I also plan to make a video to show you how I made this necklace and how I attach a wrapped gemstone. It really does make a beautiful necklace. We CAN make beautiful jewelry that is original but it does not have to have a high cost. The best part is... IT IS SO MUCH FUN!! They make awesome gifts too!! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything. Thank you so much for watching!

Here is the link>> How To Wrap A Stone With String - YouTube

How To Wrap A Stone With String - Jewelry Tutorial-small-video-pic.jpgHow To Wrap A Stone With String - Jewelry Tutorial-small-video-pic2.jpgHow To Wrap A Stone With String - Jewelry Tutorial-small-video-pic3.jpgHow To Wrap A Stone With String - Jewelry Tutorial-small-video-pic4.jpg

2. # ADS

These pendants r beautiful!!! I like the stones u choose as well. Thank u for sharing!!!
    enjoy a visual feast on pandahall!

Wow, so beautiful, thx for sharing!
    beautiful life begin with pandahall.

Awesome tute, you should consider going on lorious and getting some money for teaching it

Thanks for the wonderful comments. They really are very beautiful. I get so many complements on my necklace. I made one for my daughter for her birthday and it turned out amazing!! Here is a pic...

How To Wrap A Stone With String - Jewelry Tutorial-ashley-s-birthday-necklace.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by juanmaria7 View Post
    Awesome tute, you should consider going on lorious and getting some money for teaching it

I checked out lorious. Very cool. I will have to read more about it. Thanks for the tip.

I am in the process of making a video on how to attach your wrapped rock to the necklace and how to make the necklace too. I hope to get it up this weekend.

Thanks for the support EasyMeWorld!!

Would you be interested in signing up as a one on one expert on Lorious?

We're just starting the community, so you could be part of it from the ground up and help us build an awesome crafts expertise marketplace. Plus, we will be very attentive in listening to your feedback and incorporating it into the final service.

Our idea now is to recruit a selection of handpicked experts and market them through their own audiences and our contacts to get them consultation appointments.

Either way, I would love to chat about the project. Hear what you think about the idea and how we can make sure it's a great product for experts and learners.

We can chat through the forum or you can reach me at jm@lorious .com

Banned
    Hi,
    wow,this project is looking very beautiful and amazing.
    what a nice colours are here.
    keep sharing.
    JOHN

So beautiful, Make a perfect wedding gift.

Amazing, wanted to do something similar for sea shells my daughter collected during the vacation

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Natallia View Post
    Amazing, wanted to do something similar for sea shells my daughter collected during the vacation
    I have wrapped seashells also. I love to make all kinds of things using this technique. Here is another video that I made where I wrapped coins, stones, seashells and I know you can wrap even more.

http://youtu.be/EpP7a05gnyk

Thanks for all the comments. I hope everyone is having fun making all kinds of creations. hehe

Ads