Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    These make great gift ideas for bosses or co-workers for holidays or birthdays. Gift baskets make great gift ideas for Bosses Day.
    Aalina Dade
    gift ideas for her
    aalina[dot]dade8[at]gmail.com

2. # ADS

For anyone still interested in this topic, personalized pocket calendars could be practical inexpensive gifts for many people, if you place a bulk order.

I like to can my garden treats in the summer and give them as gifts for Christmas. I also dry my herbs that I grow on my back porch and give fresh ground herbs as gifts too. People love it because they know that it came from my garden and that I was thinking of their special gift in the summer when most others don't even consider Christmas gift giving.

Friends all of your suggestions are very good , but i like wine gifts very much , these are a type of standard in their self and also available in huge variety .

I suggest personalized mugs or accessories like lanyards or key holders would be great gift ideas for your co-workers. You can create your own design and have them print on your gift mugs, key holders and other accessories. These gifts are very useful especially the mugs. You can always use the mugs when you're having a coffee break with your officemates. Giving gifts that are uniquely personal will let you show how much the person means to you. You can check out Revo Design Solutions for gifts customization services. Feel free to visit the site revodesigsolutions.com or contact them at 91886235 or 81384160.

really unique bracelets

Wow there is a lot of great ideas here!

Quote Originally Posted by kcaob View Post
    a good cheap present for co-workers:

get one of those glass bowls with the ruffles at the top that they have at michaels, they are only 1 dollar-- do you know what kind i am talking about ?

get some 10 -20 ct small xmas lights and put them in the glass ball, fill with potporri. cover the top with some tulle, and put an elastic band around the tulle, and then a ribbon around the elastic band.

these come out very lovely, and people enjoy them. when you plug in the lights it warms up the potpourii, you should attach a note that says "do not leave alone, treatas you would a candle" i did a fire test and left mine on for 6 hours and nothing happened, but better to be safe than sorry. hope you understood this description

anyone know where to get cheap potpourri ?
    You could try getting the potpourri on ebay. You might have some luck at the dollar store. I know the ones around me (So Cal) carry it sometimes. You can also find the glass vases at the dollar store. Then for tulle, I usually hit up Tulle | Tulle Rolls | Tulle Bolt. They are also good for ribbons. You could probably do one person's gift for less than $5. Thanks for the great idea, btw!

Recently, I checked out some really cool Cd coasters. The Cd coasters can be made from the decoupage technique as well.
    Hope it works for you

Found a really cheap gift, but this was because my sister cleared the garage and found lots of little tiles for the old bathroom, but I am sure you can find some at any tile shop. I cut out pictures and simply used Napkin Modge Podge to attach, baked in very cool oven and now just need to add magnets.
    Have a set of pictures of Tuscany for a friend who went to Italy this year, Biscuits for the Professional Baker and the hands for a friend doing manicures -these can be used as stocking fillers with other gifts.
    Holiday Gift Ideas for Co-workers-fridgedsc00673.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holiday Gift Ideas for Co-workers-fridgedsc00678.jpg  

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads