Wooden birthday gift ideas - work in progess

Hi All,

I am very new to Get Crafty (literally joined today) but I have already noticed number of inspiring and lovely ideas! I'm myself dealing with laser cutting and engraving products - I do designs myself and then use a laser engraved to "create" them. I thought I'll show some of my work in progress to give everyone a bit better understanding how it works. Here's the first one - personalised wooden box which can be perfect to wrap up a small gift such as bracelet.

Wooden birthday gift ideas - work in progess-personalised-jewellery-box-progress.jpg

Attachment 3139Attachment 3140Wooden birthday gift ideas - work in progess-love-initials-work-10-my-design-station.jpgWooden birthday gift ideas - work in progess-love-initials-box-work-3-my-design-station.jpg
    Last edited by Agnes; 08-22-2016 at 09:52 AM.

2. # ADS

Here's another idea - 'kiss me slowly' design which was created in Rhino 3D modelling programme. I used one design to create 3 products - artwork, jewellery box and notebook. It did require small changes to the design. Attached design photo refers to the notebook.

Wooden birthday gift ideas - work in progess-screen-shot-2016-08-23-14.23.07.png

Wooden birthday gift ideas - work in progess-preview-kiss-me-jewellery-box-gifts-my-design-station.jpgWooden birthday gift ideas - work in progess-preview-kiss-me-slowly-notebook-gifts-my-design-station.jpgWooden birthday gift ideas - work in progess-lips-zoom-preview.jpg

Required gift ideas for my daughter already ordered a big cake and venue for celebration. but the gift is pending also if you have any best birthday wishes for daughter also send me it will be very greatfull.

Remove Ads

Ads