Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: kids room ideas

kids room ideas

a few decor ideas for kids room from me. first one - animals inspired mobile cot made of 3mm plywood.

kids room ideas-cot-mobile-photo-1-my-design-station.jpgkids room ideas-cot-mobile-photo-2-my-design-station.jpgAttachment 3221
    will donati likes this.

2. # ADS

this time owl-inspired decorative letters for kids room which are cut in plywood but can be painted in different colours.

Attachment 3222Attachment 3223Attachment 3224kids room ideas-20160803_083340.jpg

Good idea. I think something like this can be created for birthday parties too.

For different seasons too

good idea for decoration

Love them!!

love them!!

I chose furniture and decor for the children's room for a very long time and carefully, because I wanted everything in this place to look cool, suits to the age and interests of my sons, but at the same time I chose high-quality, health-friendly interior items. Block sign decor is one of my all-time favorites for kids room decor. You would know how much joy it's for them to change the images in cubes before the holidays. It really looks very nice.

When the question arose about the choice of wallpaper for the nursery, I realized that they simply had no choice and was very disappointed. Now I want to find a good wallpaper for the children's room, can anyone advise a good brand of wallpaper? And where you can buy good children's wallpapers, I used to think that we have good stores, but now I am disappointed and understand that prices are high, and the range is very small. Thanks.

If you're struggling to find colorful and perfect wallpapers for your kids room, get ready to be amazed. Our collection of cool unicorn wallpapers makes the perfect backdrop for your kids' room, check out https://www.wallmur.com/wallpaper/unicorns . Let your imagination run wild and find the perfect nursery wallpaper for your little one.
    Children's room design will help you play, explore and learn. A new design that will appeal to both parents and children.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads