Thread: Business

Business

Hi guys. Who has them you own business? What tools do you use to promote your business and work with clients. What can you recommend to me?

2. # ADS

From my own experience I can say that it is important for every business to promote and use sophisticated tools for working with clients. Now I plan to use call tracking, this tool is necessary for each company and is popular. But I need your help, as I have not yet encountered this before. What can you say for the service https://callgear.com/agencies/? Who has already collaborated with these guys? Share your experience with me).

Thaks

Your question is a bit ill-posed cause the answer depends on your interests and kind of business. As for me, I'm working in logistics company and deal with truckers who deliver goods. My employer provided us with special platform http://ezlogz.com/ which allows to monitor routes and locations. It also has useful features for drivers. This promotes the quality of service and the number of clients.

My opinion on the promotion of a business. Release advertising on different sites. In general, it all depends on the content and structure of the site. If the site is clear and it contains only the necessary information, then people themselves will begin to go to your site. Here, for example, like here https://1xbet-mobile-tz.org/, everything is assembled in the tables, showing the match schedules, teams and players. For football lovers, just what you need.

own business is hard work. You need to always know last information and tools in business world

Quote Originally Posted by Loper View Post
    Hi guys. Who has them you own business? What tools do you use to promote your business and work with clients. What can you recommend to me?
    I used to use instagram

I don't and never wanted to

I do not have my own business. I am an ordinary employee)) I can judge by the steps that our boss has been doing lately. The company began to pay increased attention to its image and work with clients in the office. There were many searches and a contract was signed with interior design companies toronto. People constantly come to us and it seems to me that a comfortable office in a pleasant color scheme will be a good calling card for us.

Remove Ads

Ads