Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

holiday gift ideas..help me out please!

This year, I'm poorer than poor, but that doesn't prevent me from having a list of people 10 miles long that I have to get things for...

My list covers mostly guys (but a few girls as well) from ages 16-22, so I'm needing some generic type gifts. If it helps, most of them are into the punker/rocker/emo stuff, and of course...cars. I've already made some cuffs, but I'd like something more than that...

I know a lot of techies, so something technology related would be great. I've got some computer hardware pieces that I ripped off of my old computer - cables, wires, chips and boards, etc. Any ideas as to what I could do with them?

Along with this, there are a handfull of pagan types who I'd love to make gift baskets for. I tried my hand at candle making and so far they're coming out alright...any ideas as to what else I can put in?

Thanks in advance!

2. # ADS

X-mas crafts

I'm making chopstick cases for some of my friends that go out for Asian food a lot. I don't have a pattern or anything though, I'm just kind of winging it. I'm going for a wrap, like used for knitting needles or paint brushes.
    Materials-
    -A piece of pretty 10"x5" fabric."
    -A piece of 14"x5" fabric for the inside lining .(I'm using plain linen.)
    -Some ribbon for the tie.
    -Chop sticks. (I got a bag of 20 pair in the Asian section of the local grocery store for about a buck.)

Fold lining to 10"x5", and sew to create a pocket. (I'm also going to sew a seam about 1" in to keep the chopsticks in place. Pin them together(inside out) with the ribbon/tie in the middle and sew the edges leaving a small opening. Turn it right side out, and top stitch.
    Pretty quick & easy, with a total cost of less than $5. (Also a great use for scraps of fabric that you are looking to use, or you can get fabric remnants.)

*edited for spelling*

Quote Originally Posted by mishka View Post
    I'm making chopstick cases for some of my friends that go out for Asian food a lot. I don't have a pattern or anything though, I'm just kind of winging it. I'm going for a wrap, like used for knitting needles or paint brushes.
    Materials-
    -A piece of pretty 10"x5" fabric."
    -A piece of 14"x5" fabric for the inside lining .(I'm using plain linen.)
    -Some ribbon for the tie.
    -Chop sticks. (I got a bag of 20 pair in the Asian section of the local grocery store for about a buck.)

Fold lining to 10"x5", and sew to create a pocket. (I'm also going to sew a seam about 1" in to keep the chopsticks in place. Pin them together(inside out) with the ribbon/tie in the middle and sew the edges leaving a small opening. Turn it right side out, and top stitch.
    Pretty quick & easy, with a total cost of less than $5. (Also a great use for scraps of fabric that you are looking to use, or you can get fabric remnants.)

*edited for spelling*
    Wow!! Very nice holiday gift idea.........thanks for share your idea with us...!!
    samson smith
    Wind Chimes
    samson[dot]smith009[at]gmail[dot]com

The holiday season is the perfect time of year for business owners to show their appreciation for your clients and staff with nice gifts.
    Victoria stiles
    gift ideas for her
    victoria[dot]victoria884[at]gmail[dot]com

By adding wine and chocolate to your corporate holiday gift basket you can create a memorable experience no one will forget any time soon.
    Aalina Dade
    gift ideas for her
    aalina[dot]dade8[at]gmail.com

As the holidays approach, many companies are looking for executive gifts ideas that are perfect for both employees and customers.
    Victoria stiles
    gift ideas for her
    victoria[dot]victoria884[at]gmail[dot]com

Surprise your drum-loving friends and loved ones with these amazing holiday gift ideas. They come in different colors, shapes and sizes.
    Aalina Dade
    gift ideas for her

Last minute holiday gifts are simplified when having gourmet holiday food gifts delivered to your special recipients.
    Aalina Dade
    gift ideas for her

You can buy a set of silk paints, silk scarves and ties and you can paint them by yourself.
    There are some demonstrations hwo to do it on youtube.

I think best holiday gift is favorite food . Because a delicious food can change mood of any person and make the time good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads