Hobby options during quarantine

I have a lot of free time now. My family doesn't need much attention. I can find a hobby for myself without harming other parts of my life. What can you think of to usefully spend your time?

2. # ADS

So far, only one hobby comes to my mind - gambling. I'm not sure if this is what you want. However, for me personally, it helped a lot to dilute boredom. I found such a site for myself - https://spinia-play.online/ There are many beautiful mini-games and classic card games. You can take a closer look at this when you have time. These games take a minimum of your time and attention.

My favorite hobby during quarantine is to have fun with friends in the Zoom app

my favorite hobby as always is quilting, but cooking and baking was added during the quarantine

In pandemic time, i am learning new things like cooking, reading and home related work etc.

Lej
    Good evening. You know, right now I'm also obsessed with betting, and I earn cash thanks to it. Besides, you also can look at this site here https://azscore.com and find whatever you need or want there. Hope that I helped you with this problem. If you still have any problems, write me again.

I'm glad you asked. I have plenty of time nowadays so I decided to practice something useful. I decided to finally learn how to cook pork ribs because literally anyone in my famiy can cook it. Well, after a couple of tries I managed to cook delicious pork chops! Yummy

Emi
    I have long wanted to start playing an instrument like a guitar. I have always loved listening to other guys playing, so I decided to take lessons at a music school in lagos. There are a lot of talented teacher profiles here, you can choose anyone based on your wallet. So I advise everyone, it's very relaxing!

I have a great hobby! I design some printed lapel pins with the help of the service from https://www.pinsource.com/custom-lapel-pins/die-struck and sell them on Etsy and other websites. It was only my hobby to create and collect such things, but now it brings me some good money a well
    Last edited by jackiebrown; 04-08-2021 at 12:25 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads