Packaging crafties

I spend a lot of time just searching the internet for ideas that can improve my button business, and one thing I've seen is great packaging. The only problem is it looks like it would take a lot of ink and time if I printed and cut them myself. Does anyone get them printed by companies to make it easier, or for the most part, do you do it yourself?

2. # ADS

Tom
    I want to start my own home based honey and nut business. And you need to sort the products somehow. What would you advise?

Packaging means high quality and precise packaging technology as well as customized delivery solutions. In the assortment of the Tech-Long company you will find a large selection of packages for various purposes. In almost every company, the safe and secure movement of goods is an important part of their daily work. The correct choice of packaging is a prerequisite for smooth delivery. Improve the efficiency and productivity of your packaging process with Tech-Long support - you will save money and time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I want to start my own home based honey and nut business. And you need to sort the products somehow. What would you advise?
    Hey there. If you have such specific business and you need packaging, I can recommend good supplier. It is company in India, they work with dispenser pumps, square pack for sanitizers, food, paint packaging and other. I recommend to research their site, here is a link - https://www.moldtekpackaging.com/dispensing-pumps.html. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the prices.

That's really helpful, thank you a lot for the thread here! I have been creating some cool Budget Friendly Lapel Pins and selling them online on Etsy, so packaging is very important for my small business, and I find this service really helpful to me too
    Last edited by jackiebrown; 04-08-2021 at 12:26 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads