how to make an iPod Cover

how can i make a cheap and easy ipod cover?

2. # ADS

Well if you can sew (by hand or machine) you could make one out of felt or polar fleece (no hemming required, yay!). Just make a rectangle that is 2 1/2 times the length of your ipod, and a little wider, then fold the piece of felt in slightly less than half, leaving a few inches for a flap open. Stitch up the two sides, and attach some sort of closure to the flap (a snap, button, velcro, ribbon tie, etc.)
    Hope this helps!

Here is how I made mine. It was easy and fun. It was super cheap too. I just used materials that I had sitting around the house. I hope this helps.

I'm also looking for nice step-by-step guide on how to do one of these...

Hey EasyMeWorld nice video, thanks

Thank you! I am glad you liked it. I hope it helps. I love how it turned out and I use it every day. When I am bebopping around the house I love to wear it on the shoe lace around my neck. The arm band works awesome while working out. The plastic bubble wrap envelopes work so awesome at waterproofing. I used it on my cell phone case and I accidentally left my phone under the lawn chair last week and remembered I left it there when I heard it hailing. AAAAAHHHH! After running out to get it in the rain... it was dry! I know the envelope is a great protector. The next time I make an ipod case, I will pick the envelope instead of the foam even though the foam does a great job too. The bubbles give extra protection if you drop it. It is a cool case.

EasyMeWorld, Cool instructional video. I love how your family gets involved and is supportive of your crafting!

How does your iPod case hold up to being washed with the foam inside?

Thank you so much pink. I have not washed it yet but I am sure it will do great in the wash as long as you air dry it. My phone case air dried wonderfully after leaving it outside in the rain. Because I chose a light color for the ipod case and I use it so much, I will be washing it before long. The envelopes I use are plastic on the outside and then have bubble wrap between the outside layers. It won't fall apart like the paper envelopes with the bubble wrap.

My family is great. They are always willing to help me with my videos. I laughed so hard at my husband in this one. I didn't even have to bat my eyelashes to get him to do it. That surprised me. Hehehe My son even looked at me when sitting at the table trying to explain how to put it together and said... Mom, this is pink.... But he just shrugged his shoulders and kept going. LOL So funny!

There are many interesting ideas on this subject. I'm sure that you can find a scheme for cutting a cover on the Internet. There is an option to create a case for the device with your personal print on the cover for your device. It's not very expensive, but it helps you have an exclusive item. Here https://www.ls.graphics/free-mockups/free-iphone-mockup are some free mockups you can use to design your cover. I think this is an interesting idea, even for a startup.

I had never thought what this is can be happenes

Remove Ads

Ads