Opinions, please: reversible garb for kids

Opinions sought: I am making reversible jumpers and overalls for girls and boys, sizes NB-4T or so. I have a bunch of Halloween fabric that I bought on sale for $1/yd in 3 different patterns. I also have a lot of Christmas fabric that my mom gave to me.

The question is, do you think a jumper/overalls with Christmas on one side and Halloween on the other would be worth making? As of now, I have 2 jumpers cut out with spiders and candycorn on one side and plain orange/white gingham on the other. Could do the same with red or green gingham for the Christmas fabrics.

2. # ADS

i think that it would be great if it were plain color and holiday print for the smaller sizes.that way it could be a halloween shirt/plain pants or vice versa.... a little variety instead of wearing the same holiday shirt/outfit all season. the 18 mo. thru 4T would be okay to be co/holiday since a rugrat in those sizes would be less apt to graduate to a larger size in a 2 month period. at least in my experience....

What a great idea! I would have loved reversible Halloween/Christmas outfits for the kidlets when they were wee. Love the print/gingham idea too. I also like the one side print/one side solid idea Sarabell suggested.

My daughter had one reversible overalls thingy with two different batik patterns and I really liked that one. I would have loved more, but I got it at Salvation Army, probably originally purchased at a craft show or something, and I never found anything else like it.

Remove Ads

Ads