Wobbler craft for Bible school?

I am helping my church with bible school this year. I'm the director of the entire preschool program. This is my first year doing it so I'm trying to keep it simple. The ONLY craft I had them order for me were these things called wild wobblers. If you know what Mighty Beanz are, they are a bigger version of those for preschoolers. Of course, now they have been recalled. Any clue how I could make my own for the kids? They looked like fun....this rolly polly weeble like thing on a decorated paper plate.

2. # ADS

When I was a kid we made "weebles" in a craft class (You know - "webles wobble but they don't fall down")

We took thsoe hollow pastic eggs that you find at Easter, and poured plaster into the bottom half. When it was dry, we snapped the halves together and decorated with faces, etc.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for or not. It not,it may be something to consider for another activity.

That sounds EXACTLY like what i need!!!!

Thanks!!!

Now I've got to try to find Easter Eggs in June. :-S

http://orientaltrading.com -- but the eggs have putty in them. you could play with that too! don't know how many kiddos you're working with.

http://www.toyconnection.com/Merchan...ry_Code=EASTER this place is much cheaper since they sell the empty ones.

Corruption is the major problem that is faced by people from every part of this world. This is the thing that has very deep roots it, and this is further giving emergence to many other problems. The assignment writing services have very deep roots in our social system which cannot be taken off easily but it will take the time of decades to eliminate this social evil from the whole of the social systems of this world.

Remove Ads

Ads