Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Present for boyfriend

Any ideas on a home-made present for a boyfriend?

2. # ADS

What does he like? I'm thinking of making my boyfriend something mushy, like a book with ten reasons why I love him or something. I have a lot of scrapbooking stuff and I guess I should make him SOMETHING for Christmas. Otherwise I'm getting him a wallet and one of those FM transmitters for his ipod and some gift cards and stuff. And candy. Good luck!

I'm making the boy a scarf. He doesn't have one, and it's his favorite color combination.
    I also made him a stuffed animal a few months ago, and I tried knitting a little scarf for it to wear. (I made it too small, and now it's on his guitar.) So I'm going to try and make it a tiny scarf to match his, but that's me being suuuuuuper lame.
    Maybe make him a really nice dinner, or his favorite cookies?

Here's what I'm considering giving my boyfriend: t-shirt, really warm gloves, socks, slippers. Also might throw in a few smaller items like his favorite kind of tea and a bit of candy.

This is rilly rilly silly, but I am getting my hubby (the closest I got to a boyfriend) a new bed pillow! He sleeps with a molded foam pillow that is just about crumbling, and I found a good replacement on the web. He's also getting something called a Chillow Pillow, which is a flat insertable "cold cushion" between pillow and case.

We decided to buy our something for ourselves instead of getting expensive things for each other. And then we agreed we would only spend $30 on each other - So at least we have something to open on xmas day. I thought if I made something it would be a bit more special. He likes golf, making beer, cooking and soccer.

Hmmm...golf, beer, cooking, and soccer. What about a apron, a manly apron with golf, soccer or beer related stuff on it? Or ...I don't know how much you like sign making, but, my brother in law got a sign that says " Everyone has to believe in something....I believe I'll have another beer" All the guys in the family love it and want their own. That also might be funny on an apron;) Keep us posted on your ideas and good luck.

What about a cover for his computer screen? Or a really warm polartec bathrobe or bathwrap?

Maybe golf club covers.

I think that he, like any guy, loves various and useful, and most importantly, exotic and unusual souvenirs and gifts. I think it’s best to offer something specific from local areas, I mean, some interesting gifts from other countries, for example, russian dolls, russian shawls etc. All this can be done with a wide selection of gifts on this website. For only $ 30, you can buy a 7-pieces matryoshka, it's fantastic. Tresorsderussie it's an interesting website, which has a really beautiful and convenient interface.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads