Thread: Aroma Sticks

Aroma Sticks

Has anyone made these? You know the one - it's a glass bottle filled with scented oil, with some sticks sticking out the top. The oil goes up the sticks and smells up the room. Every now and then you turn the sticks upside down and the process starts again.

I now have an empty bottle with sticks. Shouldn't I be able to recreate the magic oil potion quite easily? Has anyone else done this? Thanks.

2. # ADS

If I were you I would go to one of those places...and ask what kind of sticks they are and what the oil is. I bet it's that stuff you buy for your oil burners. If that's the case you can just buy that at your local organic food supermarket and there are kiosks in the mall for those. Tell me how it works out, I'm curious to know :)

Well, I have the sticks. They are like a wooden skewer, but twice as fat. It is definitely oil. I didn't know if there was a carrier oil with a mixture of different essential oils blended into it.

Any ideas???

i'm sure it would be some carrier oil. filling a bottle completely with essential oil would cost a small fortune. and probably be overkill. what about grape seed or sweet almond oil?

So you're thinking it would likely be something similar to a bath oil then? Just take the suggested carrier oil and add a bit of this essential oil and a bit of that one? That could be fun..........

yeah. i think a little essential oil goes a long way....

Remove Ads

Ads