what are you making for valentines day?

arg its so close and i havent even started making a thing for my boyfriend...what are you guys making?

2. # ADS

nothing. it's on a weekday, so we won't even see each other. hopefully we'll be able to get dinner the weekend before or after, though. if i had the time, i'd probably just make him a card.

I'm hiding seven days of Valentines for my guys (2 sons, 1 boyfriend). The homemade paper kind with little things about them that I appreciate written on the Valentine. Also working on Seven Days of Valentines Day projects to post to my blog so there will be little crafts with the Valentines, like Shrinky Dink charms and paint chip sample crafts!

I'm putting together some little care packages for friends...I'm definitely making some baked goods (cookies or brownies, probably with red m&m's or something red mixed in) and cards. Maybe some other little things like hot drink mixes, etc. My mom used to send me v-day care packages like that in college and they were the best!

Wow, I haven't even thought about it and it's next week! I'll probably end up making my husband a hand made card using some of the rubber stamps he got me for Christmas. We'll make dinner together at home instead of going out. I also ordered some prints from our wedding photos, so I'll frame those and present them to him also.

I''m knitting my fiance a hat; it''s my second ever hat so I hope it turns out okay. I made one for myself as practice, but it was too short. As backup, I''ll also be making a red velvet cake; I know I can successfully bake a cake!

I didn''t think of this until just now, but I might also make him a Valentine and send it in the mail to arrive on the 14th! It''s tough to time the USPS, though.

I just sent Valentines to all my friends. I used some uber cute Hello Kitty notecards and envelopes, then included a handmade bookmark and a mix CD in a handmade CD envelope with each. Pretty simple, but I hope that it will bring a smile to each recipient's face. :o)

Remove Ads

Ads