Holiday Tradition Crafts....

I thought it might be fun to share pictures of things that we have crafted over the years for Christmas. Either things that we have crafted that have special meaning to us, or things that we have crafted that are part of a tradition!

Here is mine: I started this several years ago when my kids were little and I wasn't very crafty. So I made it really simple, but the thought behind it is what I love. I made an easy no-sew tree skirt out of red felt, then each year, I have traced my boys hands onto green felt, stitched their name & year on it, then stitched it to the tree skirt. It is finally starting to fill up, and I just love it. It is so much fun for them to see how their hands are growing, and I know it is something I will treasure when my boys are grown up and out of the house!

This isn't the greatest picture, but it gets the point across!!!

2. # ADS

Aw, that's cute!

I started a similar thing with a tree skirt I sewed. I was going to embroider each year of our marriage on it, with some little SublimeStitching designs next to the year. I thought it would be cool to look back on it in 20 years and see our life together.

Remove Ads

Ads